As the Project Promotor regards sustainability is a process, he has decided to play a bigger part in the printing industry in terms of ecological aspects, and also to further cooperate with his clients in seeking additional measures to protect the environment and to create an added value that can raise their profile and consumers can identify with them.
Project directly addresses the identified need for:
- More sustainable use of raw materials and energy resources in printing process
- Adaptation to advanced technical and innovative green printing technologies and use of particular paper quality (including paper with a low proportion of optical brighteners and recycled paper)
- Reduce of waste and all emissions in printing process to a minimum
Project budget: 714.419 EUR
Rate of grant: 45%
Project immplementation period: 1.7.2022. – 30.4.2023.
Project Expected Outcome: Increased competitiveness of the company
Project Output Indicators: Innovative technologies/processes/solutions applied (new to the enterprise) – 1 new Label and Packaging Printing Press
In refer to the environmental indicators the Project will contribute to following outcomes:
- decrease in energy consumption.
- decrease of CO2 emissions.
- decrease in the consumption paper.
- decrease in the consumption of ink and colour.
- decrease in the waste (fallout prints).
- annual decrease of VOC emissions.