PROJECT: Optimal transition to greener production in printing industry – 2022/340854
Financed by Innovation Norway; EEA and Norway Grants 2014 – 2021 , “Business Development and Innovation Croatia” Programme.
The programme objective is: Increased value creation and sustainable growth.
The programme is funded entirely by the Norway Grants.
As the Project Promotor regards sustainability is a process, he has decided to play a bigger part in the printing industry in terms of ecological aspects, and also to further cooperate with his clients in seeking additional measures to protect the environment and to create an added value that can raise their profile and consumers can identify with them.
Project directly addresses the identified need for:
- More sustainable use of raw materials and energy resources in printing process
- Adaptation to advanced technical and innovative green printing technologies and use of particular paper quality (including paper with a low proportion of optical brighteners and recycled paper)
- Reduce of waste and all emissions in printing process to a minimum
Project budget: 714.419 EUR
Rate of grant: 45%
Project immplementation period: 1.7.2022. – 30.4.2023.
Project Expected Outcome: Increased competitiveness of the company
Project Output Indicators: Innovative technologies/processes/solutions applied (new to the enterprise) – 1 new Label and Packaging Printing Press
In refer to the environmental indicators the Project will contribute to following outcomes:
- decrease in energy consumption.
- decrease of CO2 emissions.
- decrease in the consumption paper.
- decrease in the consumption of ink and colour.
- decrease in the waste (fallout prints).
- annual decrease of VOC emissions.
Short description: One contract will be awarded. The subject of the contract is the supply, delivery (transport), mounting, installation and trail run of the 1 (one) Label Printing Press. Furthermore, subject of the contract is training of the employees in production who will be in charge of handling the new machine and conducting the maintenance, documentation and instructions on English language, and the after-sales service for the supplied equipment by the Contractor. Warranty is 12 months after successful trial. After sales services includes maintenance and services with response time in specified time frame – within 48 hours of malfunction notice receipt.
Deadline for submission of offers: 21.9.2022.
More information: Selection criteria: Legal Persons; Economic and financial capacity of tenderer; Professional capacity of tenderer; Grounds for obligatory exclusions apply. Award criteria: Price.
Person in charge of communication:
Name and surname: Illen Blažević
SUPPLY PROCUREMENT NOTICE: 2022/340854_TD2.2022 – Supply of Label Printing